We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Maria Village and Santa Maria Luxury Suites

UK
Level Contributor
318 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Santa Maria Village and Santa Maria Luxury Suites

Hi

Can anybody tell me whether the Santa Maria Village and Santa Maria Luxury Suites (both situated in Adhamas) are the same place, or are they two different establishments?

Their respective websites are:

http://www.santamaria-milos.gr

http://www.santamaria-suites.gr

Any advice would be appreciated

Tania Milos
Tania Milos
#1 of 7 hotels in Pollonia
Nefeli Sunset Studios
Nefeli Sunset Studios
#2 of 7 hotels in Pollonia
Miland Suites
Miland Suites
#1 of 18 hotels in Adamas
Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
8,194 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santa Maria Village and Santa Maria Luxury Suites

Hi Mark149, I may be wrong about this .... but it looks to me as though the six luxury suites are a new addition to the older Santa Maria Village property. I just checked our pics from our Sept 2007 visit and saw that the swimming pool is the same -- so it appears that the suites and hotel guests share the same facilities. But one website photo of the "hot tub" section of the pool shows two buildings in the background that weren't there before. I suspect those are where the luxury suites are situated.

UK
Level Contributor
318 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Santa Maria Village and Santa Maria Luxury Suites

Hi donnyb

Thanks for the info. I've looked into it a bit more and I'm sure you are right.

By the way, we are planning on spending time at Santa Maria Village (Milos)and Fata Morgana (Folegandros) next July. I note from the reviews that you've stayed in both places (really helpful reviews by the way). Current thinking is spend more time on Milos (6 days) than Folegandros (3 days) as there seems more to do. Is that how you see it?

Thanks

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
8,194 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Santa Maria Village and Santa Maria Luxury Suites

I think the 6-3 split is a good idea; you definitely need a lot more time for Milos than Folegandros, since it's a much, much larger island with its dozens of beaches & its various attractions spread out over much bigger distances. We had only five days for our trip to Milos and it wasn't enough.

4. Re: Santa Maria Village and Santa Maria Luxury Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 08, 2011