We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help - Santorini To Milos In May

Bolton, UK
Level Contributor
2,436 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Help - Santorini To Milos In May

We have booked a flight into Santorini May 6th and booked a flight back to Athens from Milos May 21st. Thinking we could spend some time on Serifos and Sifnos before maybe 4 days on Milos (using Hellenic Seaways Highspeed 1 between these islands).

I,(possibly foolishly) thought we should be able to find some ferries running from Santorini, sometime, over to one of these islands. But now I have started researching, I cannot find any ferries that seem to go this way.

We are even prepared to go via Ios or Paros. But again, using all the ferry search engines, we can't find a way across.

We don't really want to have to go all the way back to Piraeus to get back down to Milos and then fly back to Athens.

Can anyone please help.?

Mentioned in this post
Athens
Athens
Attica, Greece
Serifos
Serifos
Cyclades, Greece
Sifnos
Sifnos
Cyclades, Greece
Santorini
Santorini
Cyclades, Greece
Ios
Ios
Cyclades, Greece
Paros
Paros
Cyclades, Greece
Milos, Greece
Level Contributor
875 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Help - Santorini To Milos In May

Unfortunately, no one knows for sure. If last year is any indication, however, the SuperJet will cut down on the frequency of its timetables around September 9, and cease operations for the season altogether between September 20-25.

There can be one or two conventional ferries still on the route, however. The only sure bet is the LANE ferries, as explained in previous posts. Ierapetra or Vitsenzos Kornaros run year-round on the same days on the Piraeus-Milos-Santorini-Crete route and back.

:)

- Andreas

canada
Level Contributor
85 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Help - Santorini To Milos In May

Hello!!

Firstly, thank you to "milosisforlovers' for all his useful posts! Now it's my turn ;-)

infoaddict, I have been forwarded a very good site http://www.gtp.gr which displays itineraries for Hellenic Seaways (I was dabbling with the search engine for July departures and found them!)

Try it out and let us know if you found some success! Good luck!

;-) travelbug

13. Re: Help - Santorini To Milos In May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, August 30, 2009