We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indore, Mahakaleshwar and Omkareshwar

ALLAHABAD
Level Contributor
19 posts
14 reviews
Indore, Mahakaleshwar and Omkareshwar

I will be reaching Indore airport on 25th June at 10 pm for darshan of Omkareshwar and Mahakaleshwar and leave for Allahabad from Indore/Ujjain on 27 June at 11.30 pm as the train can be boarded from any of them. Pls suggest me itinerary for my family of 4 including our 2 children. Thanks. Where should I stay near Indore airport?

5 replies to this topic
Jabalpur, India
Level Contributor
468 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Indore, Mahakaleshwar and Omkareshwar

25th June '2018 : Arrive Indore & stay overnight.

26th June '2018 : Proceed for Ujjain early morning. Visit the Mahakaleshwar temple & in the evening, proceed for Omkareshwar. Overnight Omkareshwar.

27th June '2018 : Visit the various temples & Narmada ghat & later proceed directly for Indore airport.

Hope this is ok.

Bhopal, India
Level Contributor
231 posts
2. Re: Indore, Mahakaleshwar and Omkareshwar

Check this tour plan:

25-June-2018: Arrival at Indore, transfer to Ujjain (55kms). Overnight at hotel in Ujjain.

26-June-2018: Begin the day with Ujjain half-day sightseeing and later drive to Omkareshwar (150kms). If time permits, do temples visit. Overnight at hotel in Omkareshwar.

27-June-2018: Do Omkareshwar temples visit and later drive to Indore for departure.

ALLAHABAD
Level Contributor
19 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Indore, Mahakaleshwar and Omkareshwar

Thanks friends. I hope your advice will serve the purpose.

ALLAHABAD
Level Contributor
19 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: Indore, Mahakaleshwar and Omkareshwar

Friends, if I choose to arrive at Khandwa by train on 25 at 2.30 pm and return flight from Indore on 27 at 3 pm. What itinerary should be followed. I have got two reservation to arrive for Khandwa and Ujjain. I will cancel one when your advices help me to finalize programme. Thanks

Hyderabad, India
1 post
5. Re: Indore, Mahakaleshwar and Omkareshwar

I am planning to come from hyderabad to Indore.I have two days to visit mahakleswar and omkareswar.Guide itineray.

P.Shyam Sunder

Reply to: Indore, Mahakaleshwar and Omkareshwar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted