We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days travel itinenary in Zhangjiajie/ Wulingyuan park

Which Zhangjiajie hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
3 days travel itinenary in Zhangjiajie/ Wulingyuan park

Hi,

I need some advices from expert here on how to make full use of my 3 days in Zhangjiajie and Wulingyuan park .

I would to cover all the major scenic areas if possible.

I will be travelling on the first week of April 2014.. I m planning to stay a night in Yangjiajie and the other two days in Wulingyuan. which i have already prebooked.

After these 3 days , i may have half a day left in Zhangjiajie city before i depart to Fenghuang, which i would like to do a half day trip to Tianmenshan.

Is Tianmenshan worth a visit beside the expensive cable car ride?

Your kind advices are much apprieciated.

Thank you,

Dennis Yee

Zhangjiajie
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 days travel itinenary in Zhangjiajie/ Wulingyuan park

I think Tianmenshan is really worth seeing, although it has expensive cablecar ride, the scenery is totally different from what you saw in the Wulingyuan scenic area, the chair-lift, skywalking, the Tianmen hole and the 99 bends road would be very exciting. highly recommend going there.

Level Contributor
78 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 days travel itinenary in Zhangjiajie/ Wulingyuan park

Hey, I'm heading there this week April 29-May 1st. Like you I don't have a lot of time and want to make the most of it...Can you tell me what you learned...best parts. Thanks!

Zhangjiajie, China
Level Contributor
195 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 days travel itinenary in Zhangjiajie/ Wulingyuan park

Zhangjiajie guide also like Tianmen mountain,it is said to be one of the most interesting scenic spots.Some of my foreign guests went there twice during their trip in Zhangjiajie.I think Tianmen mountain is a scenic spot you can not miss in Zhangjiajie.

Edited: 10:43 am, May 21, 2014
4. Re: 3 days travel itinenary in Zhangjiajie/ Wulingyuan park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 23, 2015