We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

House/apartment rental in Raleigh for large group?

Which Raleigh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
556 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
House/apartment rental in Raleigh for large group?

I've been searching all sites to see what's out there and there doesn't seem to be anything for a large group actually in Raleigh. Everything I've seen is in the coastal beach areas.

There's approx. 12 of us that need accommodation half of which are children and we'd like to stay as close to Raleigh as possible as that's where our family live.

Can anyone advise or suggest anything please?

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
556 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: House/apartment rental in Raleigh for large group?

I forgot to add that it will be for a 2 week period during the Christmas holidays.

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
441 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: House/apartment rental in Raleigh for large group?

You might want to consider a house swap, if you are coming from London. While Raleigh doesn't have vacation rentals to my knowledge, it does have a large number of 4BR, 4 bath student apartments and you will be visiting when school will probably not be in session. You might be able to sublet a couple of those for a reasonable price. Most are fairly new and well located. They might be available through the landlords as well.

A number of apartments also have corporate units which can be fully furnished and rented for shorter periods of time. These are mostly in the suburbs but there may be one near your family

London, United...
Level Contributor
556 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: House/apartment rental in Raleigh for large group?

Thanks for that, do you know where I can find out about the student accommodation?

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
441 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: House/apartment rental in Raleigh for large group?

I wiil look into it but it will be week after next. You might want to send me an email on the side. Hopefully someone can help in the meantime

5. Re: House/apartment rental in Raleigh for large group?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 19, 2010