We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Manor at the Pinehurst Resort

Seattle
2 posts
Save Topic
The Manor at the Pinehurst Resort

Has anyone stayed at the Manor? How far from the Main Hotel is it? What are the rooms like?

Pinehurst
Level Contributor
26 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Manor at the Pinehurst Resort

This hotel is located in the Village of Pinehurst within walking distance of the Carolina hotel, likely 8 minutes walk. However the resort provides great shuttle service between their hotels and most local destinations. It is a lovely walk between the two facilities as they sit on different sides of the Village.

Through most of this year the Manor has ben shuttered, used primarily as a facility for over flow traffic at the other hotels. I have stayed at the hotel and remember the rooms as reasonably modern and comfortable. I do not know know if they have reopenned the resturants in the Manor for meals but with the shuttle you can be at the Carolina in mere minutes.

Traditionaly guests will be offered this facility as a less expensive option to the Carolina Hotel, often the Holly Inn is also an option. I would not hesitate to stay at the Manor or the Holly; the Pinehurst Resort is a world class facility. If you are not happy with the room, speak up. They will make you happy.

Edited: 12:59 pm, August 25, 2011
2. Re: The Manor at the Pinehurst Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, June 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pinehurst