We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Motel

Plant City, Florida
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Holiday Motel

Hello. We are planning a trip to maggie valley in August. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Holiday Motel.

Thanks!

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,697 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Motel

http://www.holidaymotel.net/

I've only heard good things about this locally-owned & operated motel. My wife loves the exterior decor.

johnson city tn
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Motel

Stayed at holiday motel last year, no frills but the owners are great and they have a bonfire on weekends, you can roast marshmallows and talk with the other guest.

boynton beach
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Motel

My family and i stayed at Holiday Motel a few weeks ago and loved it! The mountains are in front and behind you -very pretty! The rooms are simple, clean and great prices! Everything is walking distance away. They have a great swimming pool that my kids loved. The owners are super firendly and helpful. They told us about Ghost Town a block down the street, but didnt have a chance to go- we are for sure going back next year though and check it out!

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,697 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Motel

Thanks, April. I've heard nothing but good things about the hotel and the owners. Sounds like a safe bet!

Anderson, South...
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday Motel

I agree Holiday Motel was great my kids had more fun thus last trip than the last time we went. We met people from all over during the bonfire and roasting marshmellows. A guest had got gramcrackers and chol. bars so we made smors. Hade a blast.

6. Re: Holiday Motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, September 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Maggie Valley