We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jameson Inn in Lenoir

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
23 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Jameson Inn in Lenoir

Hi! We will be vacationing in the area in September and saw the Jameson Inn listed. Anyone know anything about this hotel? Is it clean? Any info or other suggestions of places to stay in the area? Thanks in advance!

Lori in Iowa

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Jameson Inn in Lenoir

Lenoir is not really a vacation spot - it's a town people pass through to get to a vacation spot. LOL. I'd suggest driving on up U.S. 321 about half an hour to Blowing Rock - lovely mountain town with many hotels and quaint shops.

Jameson Inns are usually just fine, but of course, it depends on management. Any particular reason you are looking at Lenoir?

Best wishes.

Jacksonville, Fl
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Jameson Inn in Lenoir

Hi Lori,

We live in Florida and we vacation in NC several times a year. We also stay at the Jameson Inn in Lenoir....The hotel sits right off of the main road, 321. Very clean and comfy. I think it's excellent for the price per night. And breakfast comes with the stay. The staff is very pleasant and helpful.

I recommend this hotel highly. Pizza delivery is right next door.

Lenoir is centrally located where Boone and Hickory are just a little drive away. You won't be disappointed...Good luck !!

Terri

3. Re: Jameson Inn in Lenoir

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, September 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Lenoir
Recent Conversations