We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo for April

oh
Level Contributor
121 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Condo for April

Looking at The Ocean Winds or Windsongs.Is part of or TAN vac package.Any comments on what is better,Thanks P.

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
2,806 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condo for April

I had to dig deep to find Ocean Winds. They are not what we normally call a weekly vacation rental and I still have not figured out what Windsongs is or where. I found a group of homes in a subdivision in Avon called Windsong Sands, if that is not it I am at a loss. Ocean Winds is a townhouse development off Kitty Hawk Rd across from the Catholic church there. I never knew any weekly rentals were rented out of it, there are mostly year round renters and owners in there I thought. I have seen one of the units some years ago when it was for sale. I guess they could be rented for a week. There is no easy ocean access and no view to speak of. Tell me where the other place is - a town or address.

There is a street in KDH called Windsong.

oh
Level Contributor
121 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Condo for April

Thanks for responding. the Ocean Winds 1212 South Virginia Dare,Kill devil 27998 and WindSongs condo 4238 N Virginia Dare Trail,Kitty Hawk,Also Wright of Way condo3706 Hallett Street. These are part of our TAN time share,and indicate a beach within walking distance. I couldnt find much info either.

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
2,806 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Condo for April

Ok, I am closer to figuring it out. 4238 N Va Dare is a condo owned by Shane Early. It is across the street from the ocean, I have a house for sale that is oceanfront there. That condo has an access next to the house I have listed for sale. I have never been in the units, but they were remodeled a few years ago.

The other at 1212 S Va Dare is a house, not a condo. Kill Devil Hills zip is 27948 not what you have there.

oh
Level Contributor
121 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Condo for April

Oh,thanks for the info. We wanted to be close to the Beach,and have not been in the OuterBanks Area. We belong to the TAN vacation club,and this is one of the Units.I like to check with locals in the area before I book.Thanks so much.P.

5. Re: Condo for April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kill Devil Hills