We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July 4th on Emerald Isle

Which Emerald Isle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lawrence KS
Level Contributor
7 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
July 4th on Emerald Isle

My husband and two grown sons are coming to NC to visit our Marine. We are planning to come over the 4th of July. Anyone know what goes on there around the 4th? Looking to rent a smaller place and not having very good luck. What are the best condos on the island? Thank you.

Chester, Virginia
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: July 4th on Emerald Isle

A family member has a home there so we never have to rent, so unfortunately I can't help you there. But I have heard the best ones are near Coast Guard Rd. There may be more near Atlantic Beach, that's only 10-15 minutes down the road. As far as what goes on on the 4th the Bogue Inlet Pier always has fireworks every year.

Powell, Ohio
Level Contributor
87 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: July 4th on Emerald Isle

Try Emerald Isle Realty or Spinnakers Reach Realty. You may be able to find a small house in the interior (not on the water) for about the same price as a condo. There are some new condos in Indian Beach/Salter Path - Grande Villas - not sure how expensive.

3. Re: July 4th on Emerald Isle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, May 02, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Emerald Isle