We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

camping

Which Emerald Isle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
pennslyviania
Level Contributor
69 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
camping

Looking for a nice family campground any where in the outer banks or Emerald Island. Planning on going mid June. How is the water temperature in June?

West Hartford...
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
Level Contributor
466 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: camping

Holiday Trav-L Park in Emerald Isle is very nicely situated. It has sites for both tents and RVs. It has ocean frontage and a nice pool.

Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: camping

Love Holiday Trav-l park. I have been staying there since I was a kid. Friendly and helpful staff, right on the ocean, very family friendly. Clean bathhouses and laundry facilities. The sites are close together but I don't mind here because we spend so much time on the beach. June is very nice.

emeraldisle,nc
Level Contributor
159 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: camping

There happens to be an aerial photo of Holiday Travl Park on the Emerald Isle NC Facebook page.

The park is right on the ocean, has wonderful facilities, great staff, extremely clean.

4. Re: camping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Emerald Isle