We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mini Vacation--Realty Companies?

VA
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Mini Vacation--Realty Companies?

Does anyone of a realty company or other source for a mini vacation in the Duck area? I want to stay 4 nights in a nice condo, paying $200--$230 a night. Sun Realty was the only company I could find that offered this and I wanted some other options. Thx!

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,506 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mini Vacation--Realty Companies?

Look up the rental companies mentioned here as favorites, trustworthy...maybe see the Outer Banks forum to catch several towns...and most will have an option on their sites for "mini vacations". For the peak season, they are more likely to allow a mini vacation as it gets closer to the rental date and the property hasn't been rented yet.

Do a word search for the rental companies you are finding in that little empty box directly atop the posts if you have any questions.

Oh, I just caught that you want a condo. Still do-able.

Heart of it all
Level Contributor
577 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mini Vacation--Realty Companies?

You may want to check out First Flight Rentals in Nags Head. Not too far from Duck. They offer mini vacations with a minimum of three nights.

Outer Banks, NC
Level Contributor
479 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mini Vacation--Realty Companies?

Maybe there is something here for you.

atlanticrealty-nc.com/special/special.html

Hope you find what you are looking for.

4. Re: Mini Vacation--Realty Companies?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, January 19, 2010