We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Port Trinitie area

houston
Level Contributor
134 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Port Trinitie area

Hi, My extended family is renting a large house in Port Trinitie (part of Duck??) in mid-June. We would like to get a smaller place, either for our family of 3 or maybe a few others.

Are there condo rentals in this area? If not, and if we rent elsewhere in the Duck area, can we all go to the same beach, or are some type of beach tags/beach access necessary?

Also, is Port Trinitie within walking distance for groceries, restaurants, etc.

Can't seem to locate on a map.

Thanks for any info.

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,812 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Port Trinitie area

Just to get you started, check this out:

www.twiddy.com/homes/duck/port-trinitie/

It's a handy one page info to get you started. Some homes in Port Trinities and good links. A nice video of Duck with music. The usual Aerial photo Twiddy does a good job with...very helpful. And the Area Map. (You want to look at Trinitee Dr off Duck Rd. ) And also the Directional Map link which is basically Trinitie Drive and nearby streets blown up with Twiddy's rentals shown indicated by numbers.

Others will have great info for you I'm sure.

Virginia, USA
Level Contributor
598 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Port Trinitie area

Hi blackjack92! Explorer3 provided a good website for you. I love Twiddy's aerial photos!

Port Trinitie is a couple of miles north of Duck. We stayed a bit south of PT last fall and bicycled into town for groceries, restaurants, etc. Never drove the car again once we arrived in Duck. How great is that!! If you own bikes or decide to rent ones once you arrive, there is a nice bike path available.

Have never stayed in Port Trinitie, so do not know if there are any kind of restricions imposed on the use of the beach there, but I am sure the realtor could provide that info for you.

Here is another website with information on what is available in that area...

http://www.port-trinitie.org/

MB

houston
Level Contributor
134 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Port Trinitie area

Thank you both so much for your advice. I'll check out the web sites and get back with more questions probably :)

4. Re: Port Trinitie area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, October 19, 2009