We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st trip to Outer Banks where should we stay?

Houtzdale...
3 posts
Save Topic
1st trip to Outer Banks where should we stay?

we are going to OBX for the 1st time and will be traveling with children so I would prefer to stay in an oceanfront condo on the beach with lifeguards. we usually go to myrtle beach and stay in a 3 bedroom condo right on the beach with pools and hot tubs for the kids but i can't find that type of place in the OBX are there any of these condo in the outer banks? thanks for any help you can give me

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
2,872 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st trip to Outer Banks where should we stay?

Oceanfront, beach, lifeguards = Kill Devil Hills, Nags Head or South Nags Head

Those type units go fast so you better start hunting now. Here are some off the top of my head:

Admirals View II

Golden Strand

The Breakers

Gulf Stream

The Sands

The Quay

Crystal Shores

Regency

Ocean North

Ocean South

Sea Ranch

Welington

Yachtsman

2. Re: 1st trip to Outer Banks where should we stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, June 21, 2013