We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

house rental in corolla, oceanfront....

new jersey
10 posts
Save Topic
house rental in corolla, oceanfront....

Looking for a house for two with our 2 greyhounds, all the houses are so big, love nature, any suggestions on any houses in corolla,we are looking to come the end of september??

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
959 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: house rental in corolla, oceanfront....

There will be fewer houses rented by the end of September than before Labor Day, but there are tons of houses. Your best bet may be to start by contacting one of the leasing companies like Twiddy or Sun Realty, etc., let them know what you want, that you have dogs and what your price point is and they can let you know what they have available that suits your needs.

new jersey
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: house rental in corolla, oceanfront....

Thanks, every house I find is already rented, I will give the realty a try.

Ashburn, VA
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
414 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: house rental in corolla, oceanfront....

I did a search of Brindley Beach Vacations and found a cute semi-oceabfront in Corolla called "Kookaburra". It is available in late Septemeber and allows dogs. All the rest I found through Brindley were larger homes.

4. Re: house rental in corolla, oceanfront....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 25, 2012