We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is the best place to rent a full size baby crib?

Which Corolla hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where is the best place to rent a full size baby crib?

We will be staying at a home in Crown Point in Corolla at the end of June and am looking to rent a full size crib with a decent mattress

Does anyone have any good recommendations or personal experiences with rental equipment agencies?

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is the best place to rent a full size baby crib?

Go right here - Ocean Atlantic Rentals.

www.oceanatlanticrentals.com

Outer Banks, NC
Level Contributor
479 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is the best place to rent a full size baby crib?

Check Just For the Beach in Corolla.

justforthebeach.com/store/…

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is the best place to rent a full size baby crib?

We are considering doing this as well. It's our first time traveling with our son, who will be six months old, and I'm nervous he won't sleep well in the pack and play. 45 bucks isn't a bad price for the crib..hmmm...I keep debating on whether or not to just rent it, and think I might for peace of mind.

Cleveland, OH
Level Contributor
12 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where is the best place to rent a full size baby crib?

My advice is rent the crib-we used ocean atlantic rentals and they were great. They were even willing to deliver it at 8pm that night so that our baby wouldn't have to do without it. We tried the pack and play and it was a disaster, she hated it (my daughter is one year old). I think vacations are hard enough on them because everything is so different, you might as well try to keep as many things as familiar as possible, including their bed. Good luck!

5. Re: Where is the best place to rent a full size baby crib?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:44 am, June 18, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Corolla