We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girl's Night Out Hotel suggestions

Which Concord hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mebane, North...
Level Contributor
13 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Girl's Night Out Hotel suggestions

Hi!

A friend and I have decided to take a Sat/Sun vacation without kids or hubbies to Concord, NC in lieu of buying each other birthday gifts this year. This will hopefully take place a weekend in November, but may end up in December (not on a holiday weekend). We would like to stay someplace nice, but not super pricey, that is near the Concord Mills Mall. We also would like a suggestion for someplace to have dinner one night. The goal of the trip is to get in some pre-holiday shopping without the kids in tow and get some girl-time and adult conversation over dinner. If anyone knows of any hotel specials including spa treatments or massages that aren't $500 for one night that would also be appreciated! We would be willing to stay closer to Charlotte if the price is right! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
53 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girl's Night Out Hotel suggestions

Hello

While I haven't stayed there before - the new Embassy Suites would be the perfect choice for you. It is very close to Concord Mills mall and has a spa as well. It seems to have great reviews on this site as well.

There are plenty of chain restaurants to choose from in the mall area. Being from Canada we usually eat at the chain restaurants that we don't have here - so I'm probably not much help with that. I can however confidently say that the Olive Garden across the street from the mall has the best service and we have never been disappointed.

Happy Shopping :-)

NC
Level Contributor
485 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Girl's Night Out Hotel suggestions

The Embassy Suites is the only place I would stay. It isn't much more expensive but it is alot nicer. I sent my wife to the spa over there for the day and she loved it. Very nice place and less than a mile to Concord Mills

3. Re: Girl's Night Out Hotel suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, September 11, 2009