We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Buffet?

Summerville, South...
Level Contributor
121 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
New Buffet?

Has anyone eaten at the new Buffet in Harrahs? We plan on coming up that way next month, and was just wanting some opinions....thanks

Lake Lanier, GA
Level Contributor
215 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Buffet?

We are headed up tomorrow, I'd like to eat there but we haven't decided if we will or not yet...if we do I will be sure to post, I may ask to go look around in there either way-they usually do not have a problem with that...

Summerville, South...
Level Contributor
121 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Buffet?

ok---I'll be looking for your post...Thanks

Bridgewater
Level Contributor
224 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Buffet?

Cant wait to hear what you think Janet. I may be going to Cherokee next month for my birthday. When I asked my host about the new buffet he said he has heard good and bad. I was surprised he would tell me he heard bad??? But please let us know what you think.. Thanks

Lake Lanier, GA
Level Contributor
215 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Buffet?

Will do, I'm as anxious as everyone about the new choices up there. The buffet needed some work (badly) so even though it looks like this is going to be more expensive ($25pp) I'm hoping it is good. The only reason we might not eat there is due to tickets to see Air Supply tomorrow night (whoooppee lol)! I'll report back either from there or when I get home.

Lake Lanier, GA
Level Contributor
215 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Buffet?

I just went in and looked around and took pictures and it looks fabulous!!! Tons and tons of great choices, I am super pumped!! More later!

Bridgewater
Level Contributor
224 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Buffet?

Wow sounds great Janet! I hope the it tastes as good as it looks! Enjoy Air Supply and have fun!!

Summerville, South...
Level Contributor
121 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Buffet?

Thanks Janet....Sounds like we'll be eating there...Doesn't hurt to at least give it a try...we like the buffet's better than fast food or resturants...it doesn't sound much more expensive than the older one.

Summerville, South...
Level Contributor
121 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New Buffet?

Did you post the picture you took of the Buffet? If so where do I go to see them?

Lake Lanier, GA
Level Contributor
215 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Buffet?

I was slammed today ;). I'll do the review tomorrow with pics on trip advisor and let you know when it is published, in the meantime if you want me to send you the pics in the am just PM me your email address ;)

Lake Lanier, GA
Level Contributor
215 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New Buffet?

Just FYI guys since this restaurant isn't listed on Trip Advisor yet I had to submit their info (address, etc.) and then once it is added/approved it will let me write the review.

Get answers to your questions about Cherokee