We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harrahs Buffet

Which Cherokee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tennessee
Level Contributor
284 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Harrahs Buffet

Anyone ate the buffet in the last few months since they changed the seafood Buffet to Sunday nights and made the shrimp and steak thing on Sat?

I hope it has improved.

Lake Lanier, GA
Level Contributor
215 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Harrahs Buffet

We have, on a Friday night. It was ok, I mean not fantastic-to me everything tastes salty? The new buffet should be open in the next 2-3 months and I hope it is much improved!

With the food court open now I would tend to go that route rather than spend $20 each at the buffet, but it just depends on what you like ;)

Tennessee
Level Contributor
284 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Harrahs Buffet

Thanks Janet. We are going this weekend. The buffet in Cherokee has never been great. I think we will stick to Johnny rockets and noodles until the new one opens.

Lake Lanier, GA
Level Contributor
215 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Harrahs Buffet

Have fun this weekend and good luck!

Edgefield, South...
Level Contributor
3 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Harrahs Buffet

Not impressed with the new buffet. Overpriced. Sent complaint to Harrahs. They did not answer. I guess they believe they are the only buffet in town (Stockyard Buffet just outside the property was not impressive either). Good luck!!!

5. Re: Harrahs Buffet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, February 06, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cherokee