We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bank of America Stadium

Augusta, Georgia
Level Contributor
139 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bank of America Stadium

I will be going to the Panther/Falcon game on 11/3/13 and was interested in know if there are any fun places to eat within walking distance of the stadium?

Huntersville, North...
Destination Expert
for Huntersville
Level Contributor
577 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bank of America Stadium

There isn't anything real close. Hartigan's Irish Pub is behind BofA on Cedar St. There are several restaurants on Tryon St and several more at the Epicenter but it may be a bit of a walk. Greens Lunch is open on Sundays for lunch on 4th St. There will be LOADS of Atlanta tailgaters all around the stadium.

Augusta, Georgia
Level Contributor
139 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bank of America Stadium

Thanks andmarnclt

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,321 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bank of America Stadium

Within short walking distance:

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g49022-d83…

360charlotte.com/EventPlanningAndCatering/Co…

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g49022-d24…

I think there is a e2 emeril restaurant & Burger place quite close - but closed on Sundays???? Bojangles on Stonewall & College... http://www.bojangles.com/locations/us/nc

Not cheap: tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g49022-d20…

& I am sure you could walk to all pubs & restaurants in Epicentre....Whisky River stands out....

Charlotte
Level Contributor
650 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bank of America Stadium

There are lots of places within a few blocks. I know you said you wanted a "fun" place, but if you can be more descriptive of what kind of place/food you're looking for we can make better suggestions.

Augusta, Georgia
Level Contributor
139 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bank of America Stadium

Just a good pre-game place with good beer and burgers or wings.

Charlotte
Level Contributor
650 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bank of America Stadium

A chain, but relatively close to stadium and has what you're looking for:

wildwingcafe.com/locations/charlotte-uptown-…

I'm sure someone else knows, but can bars serve alcohol on Sundays before noon when there's a Panther's home game?

Charlotte, North...
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bank of America Stadium

United House of Prayer (S Mint St) offers a cafeteria style lunch menu pre-game for less than $10. There are also hot dog & brat vendors near the stadium.

8. Re: Bank of America Stadium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, November 03, 2014