We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night life in Charlotte, and things todo?

Fayetteville, North...
6 posts
Save Topic
Night life in Charlotte, and things todo?

I recently move to Fayetteville from the west coast an i am planning a trip to Charlotte with a friend who is planning on visiting me and i wanna show him a good time, so other than Carowinds what else is there to do? what Gay clubs are the must go to. thank you all for taking the time to read and reply back.

Sincerely,

Verssi.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
51 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night life in Charlotte, and things todo?

Scorpios is a gay club, I've never been but I've heard good reviews. There is a place called "Epicenter" in downtown Charlotte. It holds a movie theater (which I would skip) but also an array of clubs and restaurants. Howl at the moon is nice and Whisky River is also popular. Carolina Ale House is a good restaurant as well as Ri Ra's (its an Irish place).

2. Re: Night life in Charlotte, and things todo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 04, 2014