We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations for rehearsal dinner in Ballantyne area.

maryland
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations for rehearsal dinner in Ballantyne area.

Hi,

I am looking for recommendations for a place to hold a rehearsal dinner on Friday before Labor Day weekend. I understand that it is pretty hot that time of the year, so I am trying to find something indoor. The size of the party is around 50 people. I am looking for something nice and special. Thanks in advance!

Indian Trail, North...
Destination Expert
for Charlotte, Matthews
Level Contributor
868 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations for rehearsal dinner in Ballantyne area.

Maybe check out 131 Main? It's over in that area and the food is supposed to be awesome. My husband has been and friends - all loved it. I haven't been personally, yet! :)

Indian Trail, North...
Destination Expert
for Charlotte, Matthews
Level Contributor
868 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations for rehearsal dinner in Ballantyne area.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g49022-d11…

Charlotte
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendations for rehearsal dinner in Ballantyne area.

First thing that pops to mind for me is the Ballantyne Hotel - I am sure they'd have a space for that many people.

The other restaurants that pop to mind are 131 Main as previously mentioned, Firebirds, Villa Antonio, Miro. I'm just not sure what size parties they can accommodate. Villa Antonio is pretty large, so I'd think they'd be a good bet.

Mentioned in this post
The Ballantyne, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Charlotte
The Ballantyne, A Luxury...
852 Reviews
Charlotte, NC
4. Re: Recommendations for rehearsal dinner in Ballantyne area.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 29, 2014