We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Break feast

Which Charlotte hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
La Mirada...
1 post
Save Topic
Break feast

What is the best place near the airport to have break feast next Tuesday I will be there only 3 hours my 1st time at charlotte

North Carolina
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Break feast

Not sure I understand. Are you traveling through CLT and have a 3 hour layover? If yes, you should not leave the airport.

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Break feast

I agree - the only way you could leave and get breakfast would be by taxi and coming back and going through security again - not worth leaving. Eat in the airport. Not much close by except Cracker Barrel at I-85 and BGP. The rest are are fast food ( Bojangles, McDonald's, etc....).

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
1,101 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Break feast

If you are driving to Charlotte and want to have breakfast before your flight, you could eat at Cracker Barrel as mentioned above, or at Shoney's on Little Rock Road near I-85 (they do a breakfast buffett). Otherwise, I agree- you won't have time to leave the airport during a 3 hour layover.

Edited: 2:17 pm, July 01, 2012
4. Re: Break feast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, July 03, 2013