We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Good Country Bars around Charlotte/Union County?

New York
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Any Good Country Bars around Charlotte/Union County?

I just love country music!! We are from Long Island and don't even have a country music station around here except for one that comes in & out from Connecticut. We are coming down after Thanksgiving in the hopes of finding a development we like to relocate by spring/summer 2006. My husband & I have not been away alone since we had our 2 boys, 10 years ago. I would love to go relax, have a few drinks & listen to country music all night! Any ideas where to go?

Mentioned in this post
Connecticut
Connecticut
United States
Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
108 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Good Country Bars around Charlotte/Union County?

Find a local paper "Creative Loafing" (also they have a web site) when you come down here in Charlotte. You can find lots of local restaurants, bars, and lives.

Mentioned in this post
Charlotte
Charlotte
North Carolina
NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Any Good Country Bars around Charlotte/Union County?

I don't frequent such places but I do know the hot location is Coyote Joe's near the airport on Wilkinson Blvd. Not a very good part of town but it's jam packed, there's plenty of line dancing ( according to my niece), and friendly people. Best wishes.