We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another Long Islander headed down to Union County

No longer on Long...
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Topic
Another Long Islander headed down to Union County

We just accepted an offer on our home here in Suffolk County, NY and are waiting for a closing date so we can come down and choose a home. We have 3 kids (3,5,7) and are looking at schools. We also need to be near the Bleumanthal Cancer Center as my daughter recieves treatment for her leukemia weekly for the next 2 years. We are drawn to the "W"s..... Waxhaw, Weddington, Wesley Chase :) As a matter of fact, we were in the process of building in The Reserve in Waxhaw when my 3 yr old was diagnosed in Oct. We have recently got the green light from her docs and are raring to go! This board is a blessing. I am so glad to have found it and you all! Thanks for any input or advice! I am happy to see so many people from "home" so we won't feel like such outsiders!

No longer on Long...
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Another Long Islander headed down to Union County

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Bethy}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} How are you doing? We have appts set up at Blumethal and will start there within days of our arrival. Thanks for your input, I just wish you didn't have to know! Email here is :Lvr3kids@aol.com

Let me know how you are!

kathy