We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

brunch in Cary

West Point...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
brunch in Cary

My daughter and son-in-law are new to Cary. they love going out for sunday brunch. can you recommend a good place for them to go ?

Raleigh NC
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: brunch in Cary

Herons Restaurant at The Umstead Hotel and Spa in Cary has perhaps one of the best brunches in the entire country. They should check it out!

Cary
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: brunch in Cary

Hi LadyMary,

The one place I always take company or clients that are looking for brunch is: Courtney's Restaurant in Cary. They do not have to dress up and have a large variety of food items. I have never had anyone say they were not full or were unhappy when they left the restaurant.

Hope this helps!

Mentioned in this post
Courtney's Restaurant
Courtney's Restaurant
4 Reviews
Cary, NC
Durham, NC
Level Contributor
464 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: brunch in Cary

Brig's. It is very similar to Courtney's but the food and service is better.

Cary, North Carolina
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: brunch in Cary

Courteneys is now closed.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
857 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: brunch in Cary

Brigg's in Cary - highly recommended

Cary, North Carolina
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: brunch in Cary

I had brunch at Lucky32 (on Tryon/Hwy 64) in Cary and it was fantastic.

Wilmington, NC
Level Contributor
368 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: brunch in Cary

I LOVED Brigs! YUMMM its usually a wait but worth it! Try the belgian waffles or the french toast!

NC
Level Contributor
822 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: brunch in Cary

We LOVE La Farms Sunday brunch - its a little French Cafe. Its very well-known among the locals and the food is excellent. Celebrity chefs have visited and raved! If you want something away from the 'masses', try La Farm - check it on their website.

ENJOY!

Mentioned in this post
La Farm
La Farm
695 Reviews
Cary, NC
9. Re: brunch in Cary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, November 29, 2009