We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Courtyard Marriott in Carolina beach,nc?? Please help

Which Carolina Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
RainbowSmiles03
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Courtyard Marriott in Carolina beach,nc?? Please help

I am planning a trip from Va to Carolina beach,nc some time In March. I was wondering if anyone had any insight of great places to say. It seems as if Courtyard Marriott is a very popular place with great service.Can anyone tell me if this is true or not? Looking to have a good time on vacation, but not breaking budget for just an average hotel.

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
8,272 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Courtyard Marriott in Carolina beach,nc?? Please help

RainbowSmiles, to the left of this screen you will see "Carolina Beach Hotels"..Click on that and then click on "Courtyard"... that will take you to a lot of reviews about Courtyard Marriott. Most of the reviews look pretty good.

RainbowSmiles03
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Courtyard Marriott in Carolina beach,nc?? Please help

BeachLady, Just wanted more insight on someone who has been there and other hotels in the area, just to see which hotel would be the most recommended.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
269 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Courtyard Marriott in Carolina beach,nc?? Please help

Hi there,

we live in Raleigh and went to Carolina Beach last year and stayed at the Courtyard Carolina Beach. I chose the hotel based on the reviews and once I went there, realized I chose the best place possible...Carolina Beach is not that commercial and unless you are planning to rent a really nice house, Courtyard will do a pretty good job of satisfying you...and I am a pretty finicky person as far as hotels go. We rented a queen suite which was fine, good view, and did great for us. We plan to return there this year again.

Please feel free to ask any more questions, I will try to answer them for you,

D.

Carolina Beach, NC
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Courtyard Marriott in Carolina beach,nc?? Please help

Its wonderful-Brett is the GM. HE will make sure you have the best vacation possible! Stop by the CHamber and say hello!

5. Re: Courtyard Marriott in Carolina beach,nc?? Please help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, August 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Carolina Beach