We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
timmonsville, sc
1 post
Save Topic
Public Libraries

My husband & I will be visiting the Sunset Beach area for a couple of months.

Would like to know the closest public library.

Thank You,

S. Lee

tk
Central Florida...
Level Contributor
16 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public Libraries

We have been going to Calabash and Sunset Beach for 6 years now. We use the Library in Shallott. It is on the main street. It has about 8 computers, but limits the time your on them if it is crowded. I believe you have a half an hour if busy.

Enjoy the beach.

Terri

Calabash, North...
Level Contributor
332 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public Libraries

I know this posted question goes back to 2004, but I thought I'd tell you about another library branch. My husband and I rented a condo while waiting for our house in Calabash to be finished. We wanted internet access and the ladies at Hickman's crossroads library were very nice and helpful. They have 5 computers and you can use them for an hour or for a half hour if people are waiting to use them. Hickman's crossroads library can be found by taking 17 North past the NC/SC border, then making a LEFT onto Calabash Rd. (where they are building a CVS). Then the road comes to a V at Mineola. Keep going straight and the library will be on your right.