We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bryson CIty Gospel Singing

Which Bryson City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leland, NC
1 post
Save Topic
Bryson CIty Gospel Singing

I am intererested in visitng your city in Oct for a gospel singing Can you give me the details on this attraction? ASAP so I can make reservations!

Phenix City, AL
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Bryson CIty Gospel Singing

I thinking of visiting the area in the fall. I need information on the gospel singing.

Thank You,

Gizzy599@bellsouth.net

Florida
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Bryson CIty Gospel Singing

My husband and I have not gone to the singing often due to work schedules, but we enjoy it immensely...and we're excited to be going back this year.

Bryson City is a laid-back, small town, with small town charm and friendly people. The streets roll up early, so consider that in your planning. Although the address is in Bryson City, the singing is off of a road between Cherokee and Bryson City...don't know the name of it, but anyone around can give you directions. The sound of "Beulah Land" off the mountain is incredible!

There are two books written by Walt Larimore giving his account of he medical practice in BC when he was just starting out. I highly recommend reading these books before your visit. Although I believe he lived thee in the early 80's, tt's interesting/neat that you can identify places he spoke of, such as Nabor's Drive Inn and holpital hill.

I hope you enjoy your visit!

Bryson City, NC
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Bryson CIty Gospel Singing

In the summer, on Saturday evenings, there is gospel singing in the park, next to the river, beside the administrative building on Mitchell Street in Bryson City. It is wonderful, you will enjoy it. Bring a chair or blanket to sit on and be ready for an outstanding time.

Get answers to your questions about Bryson City