We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Art in the Park, Festival

Which Blowing Rock hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lexington,NC
1 post
Save Topic
Art in the Park, Festival

Could someone please tell me how to get information on the Blowing Rock, Art in the Park Festival that is held each year. Woul like to know the times and dates that are coming up for 2005. Would like to bring the family up and spend a day there or maybe two. Please send information to this e-mail address, thank you ! Cre8tiveme03@yahoo.com

Blowing Rock
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Art in the Park, Festival

I hope that you have found information about our wonderful Juried "Art in the Park" by now. This event brings artisans from all over the east coast and are as I mentioned "Juried" so they are carefully pre-judged to even get into the show. You will never be disappointed on any of them. the following is Blowing Rock's Chamber of Commerce website which organizes it. http://www.blowingrock.com/calendar.html

The next two sites are very helpful for upcoming events this month till the end of the year. January 26 - 29, 2006

Winterfest in Blowing Rock

www.BlowingRockWinterfest.com

April 6 -8, 2006

Blue Ridge Wine Festival

www.BlueRidgeWineFestival.com

PS. I'm embarrassed that no one replied to your request, I live in the area and was just curious what questions were up fir Blowing Rock.

nelson852@bellsouth.net