We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation at Walpole, WA

singapore
Level Contributor
106 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation at Walpole, WA

Hi, am travelling to Perth in Sept and looking to spend 2 nites at Walpole. Any recomendations on a good accomodation which cost abt AUD100 per nite for 2 adults and 1 kid?

Thanks!

6 replies to this topic
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
607 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation at Walpole, WA

Try

www.west-oz.com/viewdetails.asp…

Western Australia
Level Contributor
451 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation at Walpole, WA

I have stayed at Bayside villas and they were really good but were a little over your budget of $100. I can also recommend the WOW cruise. There are school holidays in late September and all holiday accomodation is more expensive and harder to get then so check your travel dates.

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
23,021 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodation at Walpole, WA

<<There are school holidays in late September >>

Not quite this year, danyliondandy :-) Due to CHOGM they have been moved to 1 October to 17 October for this year.

perth
Level Contributor
311 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodation at Walpole, WA

I stayed at Nornalup Riverside Chalets a few years back and found the location great. A choice of chalets that may go close to your budget.

Western Australia
Level Contributor
451 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accomodation at Walpole, WA

thanks YorkFoodie, my kids are all grown up so I don't keep track of school holidays now. I will avoid travelling in early October this year then unless it is to the Eastern States.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
15,583 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accomodation at Walpole, WA

Dandy if you check the top question I referred to further above - I have created that so we can list all the school hols etc as I too give them no thought since leaving school decades ago. Anyone can add info to that article attached to the top question.

Reply to: Accomodation at Walpole, WA
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Walpole