We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Casa Caprile

Which Anacapri hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
4 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Casa Caprile

Does anyone have any information or experience with Hotel Casa Caprile? This was the only vacancy we could find under 400 Euros for the dates we plan to stay in August (2 nights) and the reviews do not seem fabulous.

Salerno
Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Casa Caprile

I just returned from a weeked at Casa Caprile, on the island of Capri. Ifound the bed and breakfast delightful! The staff is friendly and multilingual, the room was spacious and very clean (I had a room with a sea view). They have a shuttle that will pick you up at the Marina Grande, where you will arrive by ferry shuttle service from Italy. Anacapri is stunning and I was very happy with my stay. I recommend this hotel highly.

2. Re: Hotel Casa Caprile

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, August 24, 2009