We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anacapri

Which Anacapri hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mannheim, Germany
9 posts
Save Topic
anacapri

Hi, I would like to stay in Anacapri for 3 or 4 nights with my family. We cannot spend so much money, but we want to stay in a comfortable and nice place. A while ago, I found somewhere a place where an artist decorated the whole place and he lives there with his wife, but I cannot find it anymore. Can someone help me to find this place or another nice one?

Thanks.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
38,687 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anacapri

I don't know that place but you can look at www.capri.net - on the right side of the website page, there is a listing of the hotels and B&Bs - you can look at some of the B&Bs to see if they suit your budget and also the 1 and 2 star hotels.

Mannheim, Germany
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: anacapri

Thanks ,

I'll try that.

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
20,028 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: anacapri

We stayed at this hotel in Anacapri for 8 nights in 2008 and liked it

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g488299-d279617…

http://www.slowtrav.com/italy/hotels/review.asp?n=hotel+il+girasole&s=anacapri

rooms were very reaonable prices but it outside of the main part of Anacpri in the countryside. It is a 15-20 walk into town and it does not have it's won restaurant. There is a bus that goes intop town also but the walk was so pleasant we did not take it.

Mannheim, Germany
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: anacapri

thank you, I just looked at the website, the prices were too high for us. thanks anyway.

Capri, Italy
Destination Expert
for Sorrento, Capri
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anacapri

Il Girasole is maybe the cheapest accomadation in the whole island, so i don't know if you can find something less expensive.. Anyway you can check the hotel and b&b in Capri also there

http://www.capribooking.com/

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
20,028 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: anacapri

Good luck with finding cheap accomodation on Capri during the summer. In may 2008 Il Girasole was 80 euro a night, but it is more expensive duting the toursit season. Maybe you could sty in Sorrento? it is not expensive but even that is not cheap in the summer. Ischia anohter island in the Bay of Naples has cheaper lodging than Capri.

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
20,028 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: anacapri

ischia online Hotel search

www.ischiaonline.it/ischia.php…

8. Re: anacapri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, October 04, 2012