We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay in anacapri??

New Jersey
Level Contributor
66 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
where to stay in anacapri??

Planning to visit Anacapri in May...my husband and I generally stay at the smaller, more intimate boutique-type hotels or B&B's...can anyone provide feedback regarding orsa maggiore, casa mariantonia, or albergo senaria?? or any other suggestions on where to stay??

it seems that orsa maggiore is the only one of the 3 that offers views of the sea (which i originally had in mind), but albergo senaria sounds quaint and charming being within the village...any thoughts??

Essex, England
Level Contributor
122 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay in anacapri??

We stayed at Orsa Maggiore for our Honeymoon, and we are so glad we chose this small boutique style hotel.

We stayed in May this year, and plan to go back for our anniversary next year.

I don't know if you've already booked for next year

already, as you posted this question on the forum awhile back, but in our opinion you can't go wrong with "Orsa Maggiore"

Monkton, MD
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay in anacapri??

Try Il Giardino del'arte in Anacapri. It is run by the former long time concierge of the Caesar Augustus Hotel. Franco is from Anacapri and knows everyone and everything there is to know about the island. He is a charming host.

3. Re: where to stay in anacapri??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, September 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Anacapri
Recent Conversations