We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orestis Makris agia efimia

Which Agia Efimia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bristol
Level Contributor
654 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Orestis Makris agia efimia

Does anyone know how we can get details for booking please?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,381 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orestis Makris agia efimia

Have you tried typing -'Orestis Makris- Kefalonia' into G**gle ? You should get a link from there.

bristol
Level Contributor
654 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orestis Makris agia efimia

i have thankyou but their mail box is full.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,381 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orestis Makris agia efimia

OK - sometimes we have not had replies to e mails until mid January as some owners often go back to the mainland over the Christmas and New Year period, maybe try again then.

Edited: 7:34 am, December 19, 2011
bristol
Level Contributor
654 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orestis Makris agia efimia

Thanks again for your help. Have you stayed there?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,381 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Orestis Makris agia efimia

Not those apartments - they look really familiar, am trying to place exactly where they are in the village !

bristol
Level Contributor
654 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Orestis Makris agia efimia

Where have you stayed before? These are on the left hand side as you come in from Sami. Waterside apartments on the right, chemist on the left and these are just after, on the corner

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,381 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Orestis Makris agia efimia

Ok - we were right around the bay- Myrto Apts (see review). We liked it because it was very quiet as there was no through road. Now there are more apts and a new hotel at that end.

bristol
Level Contributor
654 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Orestis Makris agia efimia

I think I know where it is. Do you go up a short tract to the apartments? Did you book direct? I can't find much info on line

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,381 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Orestis Makris agia efimia

Yes - just off the road. We went with Manos and flew Thos Cook (dont bother with either !!) but several other guests had booked direct- some were there for 3 weeks other sofr 5 days.

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
232 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Orestis Makris agia efimia

This year will be our 17th time in Aghia Efima, I do not know anybody that have stayed in that accommodation only Diveleaders from the local dive centre (we are divers) We always stay at Makis Apparments just up from there on the right hand side on the way out to Sami, alternatively you could try Ionian Suites www.grekaionasuites,com they are situated "in between" these properties, they were built two years ago. Waterside appartments can only be booked with the owners now. Happy holidays.

Get answers to your questions about Agia Efimia