We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agia Efima - Airport transfer and general

surrey
Level Contributor
723 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Agia Efima - Airport transfer and general

I'm planning a holiday to Agia Efima for the last week of May 2010. Can someone please help me with advice about transfer from the airport, please. Is the only method a taxi and how much would it cost? Any ideas on how to book one? Also will the tavernas be open during this period. Any suggestions about good priced accommodation for 2 would also be welcome. Thank you very much

bristol
Level Contributor
756 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Agia Efima - Airport transfer and general

If you have not been to Greece for 20 years, you will not be too disappointed in Agia Efimia! It has changed since then but not spoilt. If you hire a car you will appreciate a visit to Assos and Fiscardo, I am sure. Hav e a good holiday, we are going back in June - cant wait

12. Re: Agia Efima - Airport transfer and general

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, October 21, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Agia Efimia