We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ice cream shop

Which Afandou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
ice cream shop

i have read so many posts one of which mentioned an ice cream shop in afandou but i cant seem to find it now? my hubby is a big fan of sweet things & were going to afandou soon does anyone know where abouts it is please?

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,141 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ice cream shop

There is a shop in one of the main streets selling ice cream made by Paolo the owner of Lickit in Faliraki. His icecream is fantastic.He uses only fresh milk when others use powered milk. The best I have ever tasted

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,141 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ice cream shop

Just remembered , Its Called Manos @ Pernou Street

Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ice cream shop

thank you! sure we will find it

Rhodes
Level Contributor
386 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ice cream shop

Hi Jo

It is actually called Artisti de Gelato and is situated at the end of the village highstreet on the way to the beach.

There is a newish supermarket called Spanos and it is 2 doors up from there. Next to Quickfix Gyros shop.

Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ice cream shop

thanks for that even better if its next to a gyro place...cant wait to try them! supermarket will be handy too, any more useful tips going 23rd may

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ice cream shop

Try Mimis for gyros there was also an ice cream shop just round the corner from the church

7. Re: ice cream shop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:42 pm, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Afandou
Recent Conversations
More Afandou Topics