We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Pavillon Villemaurine in Saint-Emilion, France

Hudson
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Le Pavillon Villemaurine in Saint-Emilion, France

Has anyone stayed at Le Pavillon Villemaurine in Saint-Emilion? My husband and I are interested in staying there for two nights in July of 2013. We will not have a car while we are on holiday there. Is it possible to walk to this bed and breakfast from the train station in Saint-Emilion?

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
53,709 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Pavillon Villemaurine in Saint-Emilion, France

If they had a map on their website it would be easy to figure out! The station at St Emilion is about 15 minutes walk from the centre of town, slightly uphill. The place, according to this map, is a bit further

chambres-hotes.fr/chambres-hotes_le-pavillon…

Zoom right in.

I found a website that says "La gare de Saint-Émilion est à 2,8 km." or one and three quarter miles.

There is a taxi phone at the entrance to the station if I recall correctly. Or maybe they can suggest something?

2. Re: Le Pavillon Villemaurine in Saint-Emilion, France

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 08, 2013