We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4D/3N in Amazon

dallas
Level Contributor
101 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
4D/3N in Amazon

Planning 4D/3N in Amazon, need help deciding between Refugio Amazonas and Wasai Tambopata Lodge. Out of these two which one is better in terms of location/activities and better Jungle experience

Thanks

Level Contributor
30 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4D/3N in Amazon

I haven't been to Wasai, but have been to Refugio and had and Amazing experience. Rainforest Expeditions (www.perunature.com) has excellent guides, many of whom are from the area and are very knowledgeable about the wildlife and culture there. I vote Refugio because I had a great time there. Good luck and safe travels!

Danielle

Toronto
Level Contributor
715 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4D/3N in Amazon

I can't speak to Wasai but my family did the 6D/5N through Rainforest Expeditions (Refugio Amazonas and Tambopata Research Centre) and we had a *fantastic* time. Cannot recommend them highly enough. If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me.

Edited: 5:49 pm, April 30, 2011
Toronto
Level Contributor
715 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4D/3N in Amazon

I can't speak to Wasai but my family did the 5D/6N through Rainforest Expeditions (Refugio Amazonas and Tambopata Research Centre) and we had a *fantastic* time. Cannot recommend them highly enough. If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me.

4. Re: 4D/3N in Amazon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, February 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Tambopata National...