We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

inkaterra reserva amaazonica lodge deals?

aceSeattle
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Topic
inkaterra reserva amaazonica lodge deals?

I was surprised to be quoted lower rates ( $250/night/person!) for the Tambopata lodge Reserva Amazonica by traficoperu and perugateway travel than at the website for the Reserva Amazonica. Is it wise to use these travel companies to purchase our tickets? Has anyone used other companies with good rates (peru for less was the same as the lodge website)?

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: inkaterra reserva amaazonica lodge deals?

Have had good luck with

www.pmexplorers.com sometimes

as well as www.traficoperu.com

Internal Peru agents get discounts...

kentucky
Level Contributor
5,829 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: inkaterra reserva amaazonica lodge deals?

have you ever looked at luxurylink.com?

they have a 3 nt pkg at the Ink Res Amazonas for around a grand

kentucky
Level Contributor
5,829 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: inkaterra reserva amaazonica lodge deals?

This is the one we're considering:

luxurylink.com/luxury-hotels/…

I'm not quite sure it's what we want. We've stayed in a luxury treehouse in the Brasilian Amazon (Ariau) but this one is pretty eco and I get iffy about that whole concept as bona fide. My jury is still out.

Anyway, how does that price weigh against what you've found? I take it this is almost top of the line for accommodations at this place? I kinda balk at the suites being cabanas--look like church camp cabins with really nice linens!

Anyway, I'm still torn--please share any + or - to consider further. Thanks a bunch!

4. Re: inkaterra reserva amaazonica lodge deals?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, October 09, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Tambopata National...