We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodge with hot water?

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
34 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Lodge with hot water?

Hi -

I'm currently researching lodges for our 3-4 day trip to the Tambopata area in September and I was wondering if people could confirm the presence of hot water showers at any of the lodges? When I say "hot water" - I mean NOT cold water. If it's lukewarm, that's fine, I don't need scalding hot or anything like that.

Based on my research, it seems like the Health River and Lake Sandoval lodges are the only ones with reliable hot water?

Alternatively, can someone give advice on how important hot water will be given the timing of the trip? (early September) Will it be so hot outside all day and night anyhow that I would want cold showers instead of warm ones?

Thanks in advance for everyone's advice!

1. Re: Lodge with hot water?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, October 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Tambopata National...