We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taricaya canopy

813, Florida
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Taricaya canopy

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the Taricaya canopy. I know that the most extensive canopy is at Inkaterra, but I'm really not into sharing my trip with bunches of kids, which is what I've read multiple times about the Inkaterra canopy.

I will be staying with Wasai on a 4day/3night between their Tambopata and Pt. Maldonado lodges. In order to go on the Taricaya trip, I'd need to add another night at Pt. Maldonado. This would mean cutting out Paracas when I visit Nazca. Is this worth it? Any advice / experiences with the canopy would be appreciated. Thank you! -Kim

Current feelings on my upcoming Peru trip: "I'm so excited & I just can't hide it."

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,437 posts
505 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taricaya canopy

You van skip Paracas, but not the Nazca lines.

I do not know of many children going to the Inkaterra Canopy, its the most expensive lodge in the area.

2. Re: Taricaya canopy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, September 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Tambopata National...