We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

12 Seater Planes over Nazca lines...

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
134 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
12 Seater Planes over Nazca lines...

Hello,

I am working with a tour guide on scheduling a flight over the Nazca lines. We were originally going to fly from Ica, but it turns out the airport there has suspended their flights due to legal issues and strikes (TravelAir is the only airline operating). I am now considering Pisco because I prefer a shorter drive, and we also have a dune buggy tour scheduled after the flight. However, I heard that the planes from Pisco have 12 seats and 4 of those aren't next to the window.

Has anyone ever taken a flight from Pisco and sat in the middle seat? I don't mind leaning over my boyfriend to see them, but I'd be extremely disappointed if I couldn't get a good view.

Thanks in advance!

2 replies to this topic
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 12 Seater Planes over Nazca lines...

We did in March. It is true that the planes seat 12, however you will have no problem seeing the lines because they tip the plane both ways over each formation. I sat btw my husband and daughter and had a perfect view. However, if you have the slightest inclination towards motion sickness consider yourself warned. Both my husband and daughter got very sick and so did two other passengers.

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
134 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 12 Seater Planes over Nazca lines...

Thank you so much! That makes me feel better knowing the plane angles so everyone can get a good view.

I do get car sickness (only when I read) and seasickness when I'm in rough waters. I guess I should look into some anti-motion sickness medicine. Thanks for the tip!

Reply to: 12 Seater Planes over Nazca lines...
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted