We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Morro de Sao Paulo

Which Morro de Sao Paulo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
3 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay in Morro de Sao Paulo

I will be traveling to Brazil with my husband in a couple of months and I am interested in vacationing in Morro de Sao Paulo. I am interested in staying on the 3rd or 4th beaches, because we are looking for a quiet retreat. Has anyone any information on the Anima Hotel, the Patchocas Eco-Resort, or any suggestions on where else to possibly stay? Also is it possible to rent a bicycle to get around the island? I know that there are other forms of transportation that I have read about, but have yet to read about this type. I truly appreciate any information that you could relay to me!!

italy
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Morro de Sao Paulo

we have just come back from anima hotel and we can tell you it's really wonderful

it's the last resort on the 4th beach so if you are looking for quiet and peace it's the best

there are only 9 very confortable bungalows under the palms

the cooking is excellent

the french owner and his staff are very kind and always ready to help you

in the hotel some bicycles are available and with the low tide you can go to the village in about 1 hour

if you go walking it takes about 2 hours ,by truck about 20 minutes

patachocas is beautiful and elegant but for me is too big and cold : in the anima you feel like at home

patrizia e michelangelo from italy