We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic dinner suggestions?

New Jersey
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic dinner suggestions?

My husband and I are driving up to the Finger Lakes to celebrate our first anniversary. Does anyone have any suggestions for a nice restaurant for a romantic dinner? We're staying in a B&B on the Senca Wine trail down near Watkins Glen. Any advice on other places to eat while we're there would be great too!!

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic dinner suggestions?

There was a similar query here in the Forums recently -- I think in the Ithaca forum. You may want to check there. Some restaurants you may want to consider are Suzanne's Fine Regional Cuisine on the eastern shore of Seneca (get a seat on the porch if the weather is nice and watch the sunset over the lake), Belhurst Castle, and Esperanza Mansion (on Keuka Lake just outside of Penn Yan). We've also had good meals at Veraisons restaurant in the Glenora Winery, the Bistro at Red Newt winery, and the Stonecat Cafe (all on Seneca). The Seneca Harbor Station restaurant in downtown Watkins Glen was nice for lunch. Fox Run winery has a cute little cafe that's nice for lunch too.

New Jersey
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic dinner suggestions?

Thanks for your help. We have a reservation for Edgar's at Belhurst Castle and are seriously looking forward to it! Thanks!!

New England
Level Contributor
8 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic dinner suggestions?

Suzanne's is great. How was Belhurst? I heard missed reviews.

4. Re: Romantic dinner suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 19, 2010