We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

queen elizabeth park

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Topic
queen elizabeth park

Hi. Has anybody heard of the Insight Safari Holidays? They organize safaris from Kampala to the Park and I was wondering if anyone has used them.Thanks

8 replies to this topic
Kampala, Uganda
Level Contributor
555 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: queen elizabeth park

I know this company .. fully registered with the ministry of tourism and the association of Uganda tour operators..

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: queen elizabeth park

I just had an excellent safari with Insight Safari Holidays, to the Bwindi Impenetrable National Forest to be with mountain gorillas, the Queen Elizabeth National Park including a boat trip on the Kazinga Channel, and another trek to see the chimps in the Kibale Forest. It was scary sending off a huge sum for the deposit, but it was worth it. The administrator Calah kept in touch well by email, and once there all the arrangements went very smoothly. My driver/guide Abdu was a skilled driver, well organised, informative and very attentive - I couldn't have asked for better.

Kampala, Uganda
Level Contributor
555 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: queen elizabeth park

sounds great and any link for photos??

Sydney Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: queen elizabeth park

Do you know Wild Whispers Africa?

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
36,826 posts
342 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: queen elizabeth park

No. Whisper their secret to us all as to how these posts came under the heading Queen Elizabeth National Park..

6. Re: queen elizabeth park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 am, March 01, 2014

Cincinnati, Ohio
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: queen elizabeth park

Did you end up using Insight Safari Holidays? They are one of the companies I am looking at for my trip and would appreciate any feedback.

Cincinnati, Ohio
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: queen elizabeth park

Did you end up using Insight Safari Holidays? They are one of the companies I am looking at for my trip and would appreciate any feedback.

Reply to: queen elizabeth park
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted