We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fast ferry again info please

south africa
Level Contributor
237 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
fast ferry again info please

Ok so now I am in a bit of a fix....have just heard that this ferry does not go on a Friday even if the website days "daily". Where can I find out more. have emailed the company!!

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: fast ferry again info please

Is on daily basis to all sectors.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

south africa
Level Contributor
237 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fast ferry again info please

Thanks for your reply, could you please give me the name of the ferry company. Maybe there is another one that I havn,t seen. The hotel that I am staying at said that it used to go every day but lately its not going on a Fridays. Maybe its temporary and in Jan they will go every day.

south africa
Level Contributor
237 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fast ferry again info please

It looks as if Kilamonjaro/Azam ferries do not go on Fridays according to their website. Know of any other companies that use fast ferries?

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: fast ferry again info please

Have talked to them and rest of other Services Providers but they Terminated the Services on Friday since September.

So,no Ferry to or from Pemba on Fridays.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

Mentioned in this post
Pemba Island
Pemba Island
Zanzibar Archipelago, Tanzania
south africa
Level Contributor
237 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: fast ferry again info please

Thanks Zanziland .....Really appreciate your effort and input thanks. No option but to fly, expensive for us South Africans tho!!

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: fast ferry again info please

No Option than to fly,but with little difference.So can take the Ferry on the way back.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: fast ferry again info please

No Option than to fly,but with little difference.So can take the Ferry on the way back.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

8. Re: fast ferry again info please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Stone Town