We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zanzibar Excusrions

Chichester
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Zanzibar Excusrions

Hi. I was hoping for some information on excursions in Zanzibar. I am planning a 8 night trip with my partner in October. Since the different areas of Zanzibar all sound great we are thinking of travelling around. So far we have chosen Imani Beach Villa as a base to explore Stone Town, Teddys Place in Paje and Z Hotel in Nungwi

I was wondering which locations are best to do which tours - we would like to do the usual things such as a Spince Tour, trip to Joazani Forest and swimming with the dolphins in the south.

Does anyone know if it is possible to combine a transfer with a trip for example spice tour en route from stone town to paje.

Any info much appreciated for a first timer!

Thanks

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Zanzibar Excusrions

Ideas:-

I don`t get the logic of comparison between these Hotel with the Z Hotel.But is your choice.

The option to cut off cost to avoid long transfers is to set it as follows:

Based Imani Beach Villa:-

Take a Stonetown Tour from this base and Spice Tour as well because is not far from there.

Or make Spice Tour enroute from Paje to The Z Hotel because is on way to North Coast .

Jozani Forest is on the way to East Coast(Paje) and must cross Jozani Forest before you get to the East Coast,so the road is in the Forest,just do this on the day you go to Paje.

Dolphin Trip:

East Coast is not far to Southern part(Kizimkazi Village),do this from there.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

2. Re: Zanzibar Excusrions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, October 02, 2012