We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stone Town Hotels

Brighton,UK
Level Contributor
321 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Stone Town Hotels

Someone has recommended Zenji Hotel and their web site looks good. Any recent reports?

Zanzibar Island...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Stone Town Hotels

it is a new hotel ,i think almost a year of 2 open ,have balcony spacouis room,middel of malindi [near the harbour] secure, clean but little bit expensive for me ,about 55 to 65 dollar a night in spetember

hope to have answer your question

and please check with your bank if barclay one of the only international bank accept [ maestro or cirrus ] it was impossible to withdraw money from the ATM machine for almost 2 weeks till my departure unless it was visa or mastercard,stress stress till my partner send me money true western union. BON

have a trip nice Benin

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
731 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stone Town Hotels

Zenji Hotel is beautiful. I feel for the price, accomm, rooms, breakfast and brilliant staff it hits the nail on the head. The front house staff were very helpful.

And their home made jam.. yummy!

Brighton,UK
Level Contributor
321 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stone Town Hotels

Thanks guys, I knew that I could rely on you and I have booked into the Zenji. Let's close on this thread now. Startrecker.

4. Re: Stone Town Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 03, 2012