We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Printing facilities for tourists

I am visitng Stonetown currently staying at Zenji hotel in Malindi. I have several documents need to be printed out but my hotel couldn't let me use their printer... Where in Stonetown (preferably close to Malindi) can I find printers for tourists at a cost?

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Printing facilities for tourists

Hi Stewart.

They could not let you use because will cost them in Cartridges.

Stonetown is small Area and most of places can be reached on foot.

There is no place nearby Malindi for Secretarial Services.

Just take a walk of about 10 minutes to Kenyatta Road and go to Hasina Soft Internet Cafe which is in Shangani Postal Office Building.They are good and reliable,also you can use the Postal Office Internet Cafe which is in the same Building.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Printing facilities for tourists

Azzuur internet cafe is near the cathedral church where if you a taking any walking in the stone town you will end up there, any tour operator you could have booked with the hotel might be assistance

In you dont succeed just head direct to shangani area where the Zanzibar post office is the you will finally would have been solved

Regards

Kamwari

3. Re: Printing facilities for tourists

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:52 am, September 14, 2011
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Printing facilities for tourists

What is the acceptable price for printing out a page in A4? Is the post office offering cheaper printing?

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Printing facilities for tourists

The price is Tsh:500 for black and white,and Tsh:1000 for colored.

(Current conversation ratio: 1 USD = Ths: 1375)

Post office have black and white Printers only,but next Door of the same building at Hasina Soft Internet Cafe has Multi function printers.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

6. Re: Printing facilities for tourists

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 31, 2010